100k BP Code - great timing
New code for 100k BP, treatyourself. I'm sure there's no reason why they happened to share this code at this time. ๐ฌ๐
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1450174886245191688?t=QRpIpmME0URZwDeXLwj8-A&s=19New code for 100k BP, treatyourself. I'm sure there's no reason why they happened to share this code at this time. ๐ฌ๐
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1450174886245191688?t=QRpIpmME0URZwDeXLwj8-A&s=19
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly? I think this was a coincidence. An exceptionally poor one, but a coincidence. 'Tis the season of spookiness, after all.
...Quite spooky indeed, all things considered.
Probably was planned, timing is just hilarious.
I have accidently mistyped the code as "nftsux" and didn't get anything. But once I fixed it the code in the image worked.
i ddnt understand their codes sometimes what even does treaty ourself mean
Yeah, what I thought. But it seems to be a timed tweet, a badly timed one at that - but a timed tweet nonetheless.
I don't think it was deliberate...