Can anyone show me a video of what's coming Tommorow?
Whats the good and the bad with this mid patch?
Plz explain so I can understand better?
And if possible send a video of ptb. Plz
Cause at the moment I have mixed feelings about it.
Cause some say it makes killers a pain and others say it's great. So which is it bad or good?
Comments
There is no right or wrong. Only opinions.
My take is that people say boon totems will ruin the game is overreacting. Most likely we will see a lot of them in the next 1-2 weeks then they will slowly fade. Just like Power struggle, Smash hit and Blast mine. All of them were supposed to ruin the game. Yet barely no one is using it. I’m welcoming them, as they might give this gave more variety.
I think the changes that are coming are good in general. The trapper is getting a buff and spirit a nerf.
Hmm sounds like there's some good changes
Oo trapper getting a buff what's he's buff?
He can carry two traps now and he got a full add-on pass.
Every change on the PTB to everything [Very long post!!] — Dead By Daylight ( cannot embed because it's too big)
5.3.0 PTB round up by GoodBoyKaru
Keep in mind it's PTB so some things may change by it's live release.
Like JoByDaylight says though, the patch isn't factually good or bad. It's opinion. The devs make every change with the intention of making the game as a whole better. It's a matter of if you agree that those changes if they make the game as a whole better.
So does he have to pick traps up still? Cause I watched video and he doesn't seem pick em up unless it's from a add-on
I would agree about a "good" addon pass for pig if they didn't nerf her best addons without buffing her base kit. They nerfed her at her highest potential.