Opinions on Voice Chat
I think that it would be a cool idea if the devs introduced the radial voice chat, like in SCP: Secret Laboratory. What are you guys' thoughts?
I think that it would be a cool idea if the devs introduced the radial voice chat, like in SCP: Secret Laboratory. What are you guys' thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can imagine the trash talk now. I'm down for that.
You mean I can get called a try hard killer in the moment? Instead of waiting til after the game?! Sure why not
If they have an option to toggle it on and off I'd like it. Cant see myself playing killer and toxic little shits calling me a tryhard all the time. But when playing solo survivor i'd like to communicate with the other randoms
The Devs said they won't add this. @PinkEricka try this #6A0888
No Thanks
Thats why some genius invented the mute button
Try the code. I replied to your ps4 comment.