RIP Russian Roulette Builds
Today we bury the Russian Roulette Builds. Today on 18th October 2021, we say goodbye to the full totem builds that were protected by Thrill Of The Hunt.
Let us honor all the fun we had killing Survivors, while they desperately tried to find the right Hex Totem.
R.I.P.
Russian Roulette Builds
08/12/2016-18/10/2021
You Will Be Missed

Comments
step 1. lay on the floor.
step 2. try not to cry.
step 3. cry a lot.
I won't forget you thrill. :(
Sniper Docs will hold the memories in a little locket, close to thier laughing little hearts
I only just started to use Thrill of the Hunt. I really enjoyed it with Hex Plaything. I guess plaything will have to play alone from now on :(
You could try Retribution. It gets buffed and gives you 12s (I think) auf aura reading anytime they do a totem.
Yee I could, but I like Thrill of the Hunt more because of the increased time to cleanse and the fact that I could sneak up on them and that I knew where they were.
But I might give Retribution a go when I get it
It's either get a random effect or get the killer.
But yes, it's usually without TOTH.