TFW you load into a match and hear a nurse blinking or Hillbilly revving

AEEABA59-C526-4598-B898-AE8188B96295.jpeg

(Credit to UrzaSleepwalker) on Reddit for image)

Comments

  • and then everyone dies at 5 gens because they spawned together vs lethal pursuer infectious turboslug 2000+ hours purely in nurse main and you got a rare lobby without unbreakable, foolishly believing sbmm would give them a potato nurse

  • I feel dumb because I don't understand.

    Billy is nerfed into the ground and Nurse is the strongest killer. Survivors feel happy going against either of them?

    I don't know what this means.

  • When the nurse runs infectious and slugs everyone in 2 minutes😐

  • @Shaped said:

    I feel dumb because I don't understand.

    Billy is nerfed into the ground and Nurse is the strongest killer. Survivors feel happy going against either of them?

    I don't know what this means.

    They both create fun chases, that are different to every other killer. They also aren’t killers you see every game, although not as rare as like twins.

  • Why are they smiling?

  • Let's just go back to early 2019 Dbd please.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    When the nurse runs infectious and slugs everyone in 2 minutes😐

    This is a pretty extreme minority of nurse players tbh

  • @Shaped said:

    I feel dumb because I don't understand.

    Billy is nerfed into the ground and Nurse is the strongest killer. Survivors feel happy going against either of them?

    I don't know what this means.

    it's a very reddit post





    but then you probably wouldn't get what i mean by that either

    it's a low-effort bit about how hillbilly/nurse are rare killers to go against with a dumb image because rare killer sightings are good i guess

    but nurse isn't nearly as rare as hillbilly, neither of these are rare at low-mid mmr and a good nurse is unbelievably miserable to play against and completely and utterly dominates anything people could say about spirit who people will happily moan for many paragraphs about, so ?

  • @BlueMeansDeep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2567711#Comment_2567711

    They both create fun chases, that are different to every other killer. They also aren’t killers you see every game, although not as rare as like twins.

    I probably saw more nurses than any other killer since the sbmm. Maybe I am "lucky".

    Billy might be fun to verse but he becomes m1 killer at most loops.

  • Good post, ol' chap. Have my upvote!

    Edit: Thank you for the reddit gold kind strangers!

  • Most the nurses I find are extremely sweaty. Not too fun if you ask me since a good nurse has essentially no counterplay

  • @Nayru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2567711#Comment_2567711

    it's a very reddit post

    but then you probably wouldn't get what i mean by that either

    it's a low-effort bit about how hillbilly/nurse are rare killers to go against with a dumb image because rare killer sightings are good i guess

    but nurse isn't nearly as rare as hillbilly, neither of these are rare at low-mid mmr and a good nurse is unbelievably miserable to play against and completely and utterly dominates anything people could say about spirit who people will happily moan for many paragraphs about, so ?

    Thanks for the explanation. Not a big fan of reddit and twitter tbh.

  • Hillbilly matches are a blessing