New Grind Reduction: New Legacy?

The first legacy cosmetics were given as rewards for the players who prestiged before the relevant patch.

We've had whispers and now devstreams saying they're looking to reducing grind and adjusting prestige again: so are the people who put in the 5-7 million BP already to prestige getting anything this time? I wouldn't want to step on the original legacy's toes: I missed that window, and that's fine. I didn't feel like prestige was worth it at the time, whoopsie.

Now I'm a few years wiser, and have discovered that fashion is the true endgame in a multiplayer title.

So yeah: blue legacy? Even a charm?

Comments

  • who tf wants a charm :D

  • @snek said:

    who tf wants a charm :D

    Not me, with the 11 pages of esoterically sorted charms I already have, only 7 total charms of which I use. Still, some recognition would be nice. Preferably blue legacy, but that's only because I'm a lil bit head over heels for that aesthetic.

  • I personally think that they can just bring old legacy back for that, sure the grind was ass back then just to p3 people, but its also ass to p3 50 people with every perk