Another request for Opting out of being Spectated
I was being chased by the Wraith and managed to get some distance after a pallet. I broke LOS by crouching around some crates when Feng Min shows up and sandbags me (she ran in front of me and stopped dead in her tracks). The Wraith showed up and I barely managed to squeeze past her so that she got hit and was sacrificed.
The BM'ing didn't stop there. She spectated me and told the Adam which locker I was hiding in, who then led the killer straight to my locker and opened it in front of them.
Can we PLEASE have the option to NOT BE SPECTATED; especially by SWF survivors
----
[Edit] Before you start with the "sounds like you weren't helping progress the match," it doesn't matter. As a survivor, I can help others OR look out for my self (as per the in-game Assymetry info). They, however, are not under any circumstance allowed to work with the killer to grief other players (as per the game rules).
Comments
This isn't an issue with spectating, this is an issue of "working with the killer."
If the dead Feng could not spectate me, Adam wouldn't have been able to open my locker in front of the killer (since lockers also stop Bond, etc., auras)
Yeah spectating allows for griefing or working with the killer.
When you are last survivor someone can just message a killer and tell them where you are.
I suggest at least hiding a killers name until the match ends.