Did I hear this right? Boon totems will make aura reading useless as killer?
If that's true then it will be so much more frustrating and stressful.
And if true you think playing killer now is stressful wait till boon totems release.
Devs idk what your thinking but if true I hope it's not making killers more stressful
And what does boon totems even do plz explain
Comments
That's a very far fetched claim to make. Boon : Shadow Step is the perk they are probably referring to... im not that concerned about it.
I don't even know what they are for?
There's one boon that hides aura reading, and it's in an area around the blessed totem. It's nothing that crazy, though I suppose if you have 4 different blessed totems with the same, it could get nuts, but even then I don't think it would be strong enough to replace current high MMR meta builds.
Then why are you even jumping to catastrophic conclusions?
That's a specialty of the DBD fanbase.
Cause of that thread that said rip bbq
I can't remember the last time I've used an Aura reading perk. In fact my "hunting" perk is typically Infectious Fright. Isn't the current Meta also Tinkerer's which is another hunting perk? Then you got perks like BloodHound, Discordance, GearHead, Rancor, Hoarder, Lethal Pursuer, ShadowBorn, M&A, Surveillance, Stridor, Thrilling Tremors, and Whisperers. This isn't even including powers and add-ons that specific Killers have. Or perks on the Survivor side that let the Killer know where that particular Survivor is.
We'll be fine.