Iron will vs bite the bullet + "some sort of self healing"

On average will iron will trump the bite the bullet?

Comments

  • No Bite the bullet will always silence grunts of pain even with iron will it will not trump anything

  • Edit: I didn't understand what "to trump" means, sorry. Not an English native speaker. My bad. :(

  • Iron will is the better perk to run, especially with louder characters.

    Bite the Bullet is an OK perk. I haven't found a good use for it yet. Most my healing is done right at hook with We'll Make It or a Medkit so having sounds muted don't really matter.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    I never see people running Bite the Bullet, but I do see a lot running Iron Will.

    I think more people should. It's pretty solid. I used it with Autodidact and it synergize so well In case the survivor decides to move when a skillcheck is in progress.

  • @FancyMrB said:

    Iron will is the better perk to run, especially with louder characters.

    Bite the Bullet is an OK perk. I haven't found a good use for it yet. Most my healing is done right at hook with We'll Make It or a Medkit so having sounds muted don't really matter.

    It takes skill to pull off well but you can use bite the bullet with self care or a med kit to lose the killer when he's after you. It doesn't work if they have nurses but nurses seems to not be a current meta for killers.

    The main reason it can work is the fact you go from making a lot of noise to no noise which can throw off the killer.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2566353#Comment_2566353

    It takes skill to pull off well but you can use bite the bullet with self care or a med kit to lose the killer when he's after you. It doesn't work if they have nurses but nurses seems to not be a current meta for killers.

    The main reason it can work is the fact you go from making a lot of noise to no noise which can throw off the killer.

    True… although the Killer can still follow your scratch marks and blood trail, and since you’re forced to stay completely still to get the effect it’s a huge risk.

    The perk is average at best. IW is an undoubtably superior perk.