Is anyone experiencing this?
When a gen gets done there will be absolutely no auditory que that it was finished only visual is this a new bug?
When a gen gets done there will be absolutely no auditory que that it was finished only visual is this a new bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
bug for the second last gen. Very annoying.
yes, I got screwed by it once. I realized too late that I had lost my 3 gen and had to shift to a different strategy and by that time they were already finishing the last gen.
Yes I've lost 2 matches bc of it. Perfect video game
4th gen done is always silent, super annoying bug