Difficulty playing ps4 survivor
Hello, I'm from Brazil, I'm sorry for the English errors, I really like the game, but lately I lost interest in the game, and friends too, because it's very difficult to advance in the game playing as a survivor, ps4 game, but I challenge anyone who likes the game, play on ps4 and say that it's ok, the klillers are very fast, I seriously confused hillbilly with flash these days, playing 10 games, I managed to escape two and through the hatch, this difficulty, because playing on consoles is not the same thing as playing on the pc, and the survivors are as important as the assassins, maybe even if nobody wants to play survivor, the game dies.
Comments
Playing killer on ps4 is way more difficult than survivor because the frame rate is so low for the killer.
I have lost so many matches because of that.
Actually playing survivor on ps4 is the easiest thing because killers are handicapped on this platform the most.
If you still dont manage to do well, then its up to you and you need more practise
It doesnt matter whether you play with controller or mouse as survivor (in fact a lot of PC players play with controllers as survivors), the only one who suffers from controller aim is the killer, especially nurse and huntress.
If killers are so overpowered, I suggest you play killer and rank up. Soon you will understand that survivors are the OP ones