Demogorgon as a magnetic field and the instructions add-on needs to go back to normal

1. So I vault a window and start running Demogorgon does the lunge attack so does he miss no i don't think so instead i get vacuumed back to the window and hit so i guess there's an unknown add-on that he can just pull people back

2. So I want some items and add-ons so I bring Ace in the hole and get instructions the worst toolbox add-on I remember when it was good I don't remember what it did but it was a good add-on so what the hell happened to it why change it.

Comments

    1. That's hit validation. Your vault occurred after the hit, as far as the server is concerned.
    2. It's RNG. You got a low roll, it happens.
  • Instructions used to increase gen repair efficiency, like a weaker Streetwise.

    Was much better.

  • @WTBacon said:

    Instructions used to increase gen repair efficiency, like a weaker Streetwise.

    Was much better.

    Yea which even fit the idea of what instructions are.