Adept Killer

I mean im sure this has been discussed already but I don't get why adept killer has to be merciless killer and not just kill all 4 survivors. If I kill all 4 survivors really quick and technically win the match, I don't even get merciless. Why do I have double pip as killer to get an achievement but when i play survivor i can sit in a corner all game and escape to get that one.

Comments

  • IMO, Adept Killer is far easier to get now when you get reset back to Grade 20. I got all Adepts now, before I simply refused to do them, because they are artificially more difficult just because I was in Red Ranks.

    So I dont really consider it really an issue.

    But overall, it would be fine if they would be 4 Kills or 4 Sacrifices (even if that is not important anymore, since you cannot get an easy 4K with just using a Mori anymore).

  • yeah its definitely easier with the reset then the previous systern, although I don't play killer much so I was pretty low anyway. But at the same time i just don't know how to get merciless. I kill them to fast, I don't get it. I try to play the game out, I get smoked. I just feel like the games don't last long enough to achieve merciless, or im just not good lol

  • True it is not fair but tbh, just dont do it then lol, if you are bothered by it then simply leave it.

    I have over 6k hours and almost 95% of the achievments without even looking them up, I dont care at all about achievments so therefore I dont have any adepts (except megs when I started playing I accidently did it cuz I had no other perks).

    Dont know why so many ppl stress themselves out by doing a achievment that provides you nothing but a ######### PNG.

  • @dturkmen said:

    yeah its definitely easier with the reset then the previous systern, although I don't play killer much so I was pretty low anyway. But at the same time i just don't know how to get merciless. I kill them to fast, I don't get it. I try to play the game out, I get smoked. I just feel like the games don't last long enough to achieve merciless, or im just not good lol

    Once you start looking into how points are awarded for the emblem system, you will realize that people weren't exaggerating when they called the system useless. In fact, they do not stress it nearly enough.