Too bad, just when the premiere came out I was asking if Halloween Kills had already gone up to a room cinema but in 2 hours and only with my friends we debated what to see and we went to see Venom, next Friday I will see it since I heard that it is a jewel. lol
I had a blast with it. The movie is Halloween on steroids. This is Michael at his most savage and ruthless. Holy cow is he vicious in it. He's like a hurricane sweeping through Haddonfield.
I had a blast with it. The movie is Halloween on steroids. This is Michael at his most savage and ruthless. Holy cow is he vicious in it. He's like a hurricane sweeping through Haddonfield.
These people really must be noobs to be getting completely stomped on on Haddonfield.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Too bad, just when the premiere came out I was asking if Halloween Kills had already gone up to a room cinema but in 2 hours and only with my friends we debated what to see and we went to see Venom, next Friday I will see it since I heard that it is a jewel. lol
Nice, I need to see it too. 😁
Great to hear it's solid!
Yeah I thought it was good. The ending disappointed me though.
Going to watch it today since I love Myers.
I don't expect much from horror movies in general so I won't be dissapointed. I just watch them for fun or in this case Myers.
Happens a lot with horror movies tbh. As long as everything but the ending is still good, i think it gets a pass.
Yeah that was a weird ending.
I had a blast with it. The movie is Halloween on steroids. This is Michael at his most savage and ruthless. Holy cow is he vicious in it. He's like a hurricane sweeping through Haddonfield.
These people really must be noobs to be getting completely stomped on on Haddonfield.
Saw it today as well
I enjoyed the kills
Edit: This post is spoilerish so read at your own risk.
Just finished it. Ending was kinda interesting to me, they went deeper into his persona. With the window metaphors etc.
I wonder if they will focus on his motive one day but that is a risky thing to do.
Some of the kills were weird to me btw because he presented the bodies after the kills which I find weird for him.
Also it seemed like he was hurting people in front of their loved ones on purpose, which I find weird too.