What does it mean chapter 21.5?

It is like a like 9 3/4 platform when Hogwars express.Maybe is it chapter 22?

Comments

  • Because the pinhead and witch survivor are 2 separate chapters or paragraphs not a full chapter. Last time this happened that I can remember is leather face and kate.

  • We have every 3 months a new chapter and in between there is always a midchapter, which normally doesn’t include new characters. This time for 21.5 it’s just different that we get Mikaela. But there have been midchapter releases since forever.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    Because the pinhead and witch survivor are 2 separate chapters or paragraphs not a full chapter. Last time this happened that I can remember is leather face and kate.

    Kate released alongside Clown in Chapter 8.

    Leatherface was Chapter 5.5. The Nightmare on Elm street and SAW chapters are between them.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2563798#Comment_2563798

    Kate released alongside Clown in Chapter 8.

    Leatherface was Chapter 5.5. The Nightmare on Elm street and SAW chapters are between them.

    Right. Last one like this was Ash and Ghostface. Ash was considered a Paragraph but I guess they’ve moved on from that terminology.