Even with the PTB changes, it's still a bit of a wash in my games. Just because you can hear where she is when she's close, doesn't mean you have time to get to a safe window or pallet. She's still 7.0m/s in her power and can run up your rear-end in no time. I don't begrudge people playing her as much anymore, however.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If we're talking prior to patch 5.3.0, this is my answer.
If we're talking 5.3.0, I'd say N/A at the moment since I haven't versed her in 5.3.0 yet.
Even with the PTB changes, it's still a bit of a wash in my games. Just because you can hear where she is when she's close, doesn't mean you have time to get to a safe window or pallet. She's still 7.0m/s in her power and can run up your rear-end in no time. I don't begrudge people playing her as much anymore, however.
Do I think Spirit should have been nerfed? Yes. Should she receive some sort of a buff in exchange? Maybe. It depends on how bad it is on live.
Hur Dur Phase Hur Dur