I wish they just upped the gen time then we could have still had fun longish chases
Then more survivors will switch to a killer as they just get a longer M1 simulator. We need a second objective.
I propose we have survivors look around for gasoline canisters. It can be small and held in the non-item hand. Have 1 gen take 2-4 of them. Something like that will increase times and keep survivor gameplay stimulating.
I wish they just upped the gen time then we could have still had fun longish chases
Then more survivors will switch to a killer as they just get a longer M1 simulator. We need a second objective.
I propose we have survivors look around for gasoline canisters. It can be small and held in the non-item hand. Have 1 gen take 2-4 of them. Something like that will increase times and keep survivor gameplay stimulating.
I agree something needs to change.. It is evolving into holding M1 for long periods of time and having shorter interactions with the killer.. The interactions is the fun part
@CornChip said:
I agree something needs to change.. It is evolving into holding M1 for long periods of time and having shorter interactions with the killer.. The interactions is the fun part
As long as killers do not tunnel you to death and camp the hook, that is.
I wouldn't be against secondary objectives, like cankers, to be added, letting you gain more BPs or Shards.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would be funny if it wasnt real
I wish they just upped the gen time then we could have still had fun longish chases
I propose we have survivors look around for gasoline canisters. It can be small and held in the non-item hand. Have 1 gen take 2-4 of them. Something like that will increase times and keep survivor gameplay stimulating.
I agree something needs to change.. It is evolving into holding M1 for long periods of time and having shorter interactions with the killer.. The interactions is the fun part
As long as killers do not tunnel you to death and camp the hook, that is.
I wouldn't be against secondary objectives, like cankers, to be added, letting you gain more BPs or Shards.