Survivor Downed Sound

Anyone else getting a bit annoyed with the screaming of a downed survivor and just seeing them still standing?

I hut a survivor with an M1 attack, the Jake screamed and I eat a face full of pallet. He still got sacrificed anyway, but that sound annoys me. It even happened when I hit a Feng in an open area.

Comments

  • On their screen they never got hit.

  • Very. I hate the validation change they made in 5.1.0. It's mostly a survivor-sided change, the grab change doesn't really help much. And they're looking to improve survivor even further :/

  • A lot of these updates have made a mess. The grab change is a bit odd and lags a lot. I do player a lot of killer, but I can see why people get upset about it. If they don't get hit on their end then why does it say it on the killer side. It's confusing

  • @VanitasRyuzaki said:

    A lot of these updates have made a mess. The grab change is a bit odd and lags a lot. I do player a lot of killer, but I can see why people get upset about it. If they don't get hit on their end then why does it say it on the killer side. It's confusing

    The blood and sound are client side functions.

  • @VanitasRyuzaki said:

    A lot of these updates have made a mess. The grab change is a bit odd and lags a lot. I do player a lot of killer, but I can see why people get upset about it. If they don't get hit on their end then why does it say it on the killer side. It's confusing

    Yeah it's latency with the server. If you have lower latency is should occur less