I miss the skill checks when I'm being super greedy to only hit great ones. I put skill checks on my mouse button and that's made them a lot easier to hit now, there seems to be less latency compared to a keyboard (or that could be purely my imagination).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BNP ezzzzz 25% both skill checks hit, now ds on the other hand... :"(
Be patient and keep playing game. Eventually u will hit both of them. Good luck!
omg so true
definitely this! You take your hands off the keyboard for a second, and that skill check randomly pops up.
there will be times I hit the great skill check when going for the good one. But I'm sure that happens to everyone.
I miss the skill checks when I'm being super greedy to only hit great ones. I put skill checks on my mouse button and that's made them a lot easier to hit now, there seems to be less latency compared to a keyboard (or that could be purely my imagination).