So the Trickster Tome

How are people feeling about it? I'm excited for the skins but I'm dreading the challenges. I hope the lore cutscene will be animated like his trailer, cause that would be really cool. As for the challenges I'm dreading them cause uh... aiming on console is a bit.. difficult.

Comments

  • As long as there's no retcons like the previous tomes.

    I wish we don't see smth like "Oh, Trickster had remorse all this time" or some BS like that. It happened with Nurse and it sucked.

    Yun-Jin... I dunno. She's got the most intriguing lore out of the entire survivor roster right now and I wouldn't mind seeing her inner struggles as a professional producer but also a human being at the same time.

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    As long as there's no retcons like the previous tomes.

    I wish we don't see smth like "Oh, Trickster had remorse all this time" or some BS like that. It happened with Nurse and it sucked.

    Yun-Jin... I dunno. She's got the most intriguing lore out of the entire survivor roster right now and I wouldn't mind seeing her inner struggles as a professional producer but also a human being at the same time.

    IIRC The lore for trickster had him actually feel bad about the NO SPIN group dying in the fire afterwards. Then later he stopped feeling bad and went on a bit of a spree.

  • I don't play Trickster just got him to lvl 40 for perks, and I play on console so not looking forward to this one. I have finished all tomes and need to finish all in the future also so..not good news for me this.

  • @kate_best_girl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2563127#Comment_2563127

    Okay I know you’ve never read the lore but no need to make it so glaringly obvious

    Idk abt yum Jim’s but tricksters lore is suuuuuper generic

  • The fact Trickster is getting a tome before Oni and Deathslinger is nuts, and I want to see more Blight too. Marketing, I guess.

1 2 ›