this is a message to all players and also the devs (you really should watch this devs for balance)
Tagged:
BHVR
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Epileptic movie btw.
What a dumb video
"Attention all Survivor Mains- This video does literally nothing and I'm just enforcing a stereotype on both sides."
I hate social media.
I guess in their mind being condescending is the best way to get their point across right?
Sheesh
I mean, they could put forth an actual meaningful discussion, but nah, a generic "sUrViVoR bAd Lol!!11!!!" video will do just as much
I haven't made it.
I suggest if you want to discuss what you feel are the issues in the game, to make a post with actual discussion content.