Option to delete unwanted charms

Hello.

Devs would create a tool to delete unwanted charms that we are forced to have. I intentionaly didn't open the last Rift because I didn't wanted those ugly grey charms (and I planned to not open any other in the future). But after the end of the last Tome, I still got them.

Comments

  • bUt DoN't YoU LiKe 69000 cHaRMs fROm tHe RifT

  • At minimum, give us a way to sort them which is better than what we have. Libraries of icons aren't fun to go through.

  • @ElusivePukka said:

    At minimum, give us a way to sort them which is better than what we have. Libraries of icons aren't fun to go through.

    sort by tome, sort by character....

  • You get the prizes you've unlocked regardless of if you claimed them or not. They're added to your inventory upon log-in when the rift closes.

  • Not delete, but filter, sort, and hide sure! Same with perks. Not like the game is over five-years-old or anything...

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Not delete, but filter, sort, and hide sure! Same with perks. Not like the game is over five-years-old or anything...

    Yeah. This.

    Do the same with normal cosmetics as well. Also favorites and creating your own presets.