Breakout just needs one tweak BHVR.

Breakout was used by someone it actually saved me but I swear it almost didn't, the small tweak is that the radius which it's effect is used needs to go from 6 to 12 meters away and 8% movement speed increase, if this actually happens BHVR I will exclusively run it on my savior character all the time. My gosh this was wonderful. Was so refreshing to see it used and the killer oddly ran iron maiden it was refreshing as well when the BS meta isn't always the go to.

Comments

  • I would agree with range buff, but definetly not movement speed increase. There would be just nothing killer can do to stop your sabo, because you would gain lot of time with this movement speed, so it wouldn't really take much skill to use it. You wouldn't have to guess where he will go, you just run around him.