Dying light Tweak
Dying light requires you to hook everyone but the obsession an I have started to notice a trend of the obsession forcing a disconnection and causing the perk to completely deactivate and sometimes they disconnection the moment they see even 1 level of the perk and I believe that if the obsession disconnects that the obsession should change to someone else entirely I only found one way around this but this requires me to run a perk and or for the survivor to run a perk, I am starting to hate survivor that disconnect because I am running a perk that is obsession based that they hate and obviously I refuse to not have any anti-gen rushing perks so I would like BHVR to make this a think for any survivor whom is a obsession that disconnects from the game to not make all obsession based perks worthless.
Comments