Twins have way too little cosmetics

To compare them to other characters they have only got 1 post launch cosmetic. Trickster and yun Jin have 2 while even elodie has 3.

This is probably the most clear example of a character being forgot about in terms of skins even more so than Jeff. It’s honestly pretty sad

Comments

  • And skins they have are terrible

  • @landromat said:

    And skins they have are terrible

    Yep there set shouldn’t even be a set and the last skin looks awkward

  • To be fair, I doubt the playerbase for twins isnt all too high.

  • *PixelBushYT upvoted this post*

  • I doubt the devs want to invest the time into making cosmetics for the 5 people who play them.

  • I don't wanna buy one until they make victor customisable.

  • @GhostMaceNotCrusty said:

    To be fair, I doubt the playerbase for twins isnt all too high.

    While that’s true it doesn’t really excuse the huge bias. Even trickster who isn’t that popular either already has more

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    I doubt the devs want to invest the time into making cosmetics for the 5 people who play them.

    Then why do the 7 trickster mains get way more?

  • Trickster is the answer to that

  • @Phasmamain said:

    To compare them to other characters they have only got 1 post launch cosmetic. Trickster and yun Jin have 2 while even elodie has 3.

    This is probably the most clear example of a character being forgot about in terms of skins even more so than Jeff. It’s honestly pretty sad

    Agreed. May i also add Plague. Only cosmetic she has got since I been playing was a Rift re-color.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    To compare them to other characters they have only got 1 post launch cosmetic. Trickster and yun Jin have 2 while even elodie has 3.

    This is probably the most clear example of a character being forgot about in terms of skins even more so than Jeff. It’s honestly pretty sad

    Victor didn't even get a single skin.

  • Because there are more players that play Trickster than there are Twins players. I see him on a more consistent basis than I do Twins which is like twice a month.

    Btw, I’m not against them getting more cosmetics. I think they have an interesting design and it should be embraced. I had an idea for a cavewoman cosmetic that I think would be great. Charlotte would get a torn leopard hide dress, bone weapon, an updo hairstyle that is held together with a bone and Victor would be a hairy little monkey wearing a loincloth.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2559848#Comment_2559848

    Because there are more players that play Trickster than there are Twins players. I see him on a more consistent basis than I do Twins which is like twice a month.

    Btw, I’m not against them getting more cosmetics. I think they have an interesting design and it should be embraced. I had an idea for a cavewoman cosmetic that I think would be great. Charlotte would get a torn leopard hide dress, bone weapon, an updo hairstyle that is held together with a bone and Victor would be a hairy little monkey wearing a loincloth.

    I would buy that. I am no twins main but I'm a killer who likes to use the entire roster so I personally would like some drip on all the killers not just ######### Legion. Slinger has a few decent ones now but his was in same boat. honestly the one who needs ######### most is Freddy (even if just a pair of shades) I would be so happy. Twins, Plague, Nemesis (I know but not saying it) need some more love.

  • I liked the last skin with the octopus, but I want more.

    And Victor should have a skin too, I wanted him with an octopus on his head.

  • I've actually been seeing Twins a lot more lately, and while the gameplay is a little tedious (except for kicking the baby), I would like to see some better skins. The skins she currently has are pretty dang bad. And I honestly wished they hadn't made her look so dopey, it almost feels stereotypical. She should have looked more intimidating and savage to match Victor.

  • Yep, like Slinger.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    I doubt the devs want to invest the time into making cosmetics for the 5 people who play them.

    Didn’t even know there was that many. Dowsey and TheClownisKing are probably the only two lol.

  • There's just not enough people playing Twins. They release outfits more often for the more played characters. That's why Jeff is also so lacking.

  • Good, I don’t want more twin players

  • I dont not like the Skins that Twins have either.