Pc vs xbox
Is it true that PC players have more of an advantage? I’ve noticed I struggle a bit more as both a survivor and killer when PC players are in the game with me while I play on Xbox. Should there not be a choice of whether we want to play with cross platform players?
Comments
You can turn off Crossplay in the Settings in the Main Menu, I don't notice any differencein queue times.
And yes, you'll get higher FPS, fewer freezes and have a mechanical advantage on PC.
The biggest difference is game performance, the game runs much better on PC than Xbox One(s). Xbox Series X runs great from my personal experience.
Besides that is pre game chat, which is cool but not really all that impactful imo, and finally PC can use Keyboard and Mouse, which makes playing certain Killer easier. Easier, not inherently better, controller is more difficult but with enough time and practice it should be a non issue.
PC Players possibly have an advantage in every game, because they can have higher frame rates, better controls with mouse and keyboard, graphic options etc.
In dead by daylight though generally there isn't much of an advantage, unless it's like the trickster.
Queue times are immense with cross-play off so i wouldn't recommend it.
PC advantages:
It is true that pc has bit of advantage but don't let that affect you with good practice everything can be done