Taking things like addons and a map that doesn't actively screw him over into account, I think Myers falls just barely at the bottom of C tier. He's a little weak, but the problem is more that he's clunky and outdated, at least in my opinion.
Its SO easy to punk the Shape. He is my fav to play if I'm tired or not feeling competitive because he is very simple. However, I play very unconcerned against Myers. He is SO cool and deserves either a few quality of life improvements or just make Tier 3 always infinite. It would make him stronger, more like his film self and I dont mind versing Infinite tier 3 Myers. Worthless against those who pay attention early on, absolute menace by the late game. Like THE movie.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Taking things like addons and a map that doesn't actively screw him over into account, I think Myers falls just barely at the bottom of C tier. He's a little weak, but the problem is more that he's clunky and outdated, at least in my opinion.
He's always gonna be an M1 Killer. Unless he gets reworked you can run him around like a damn dog.
Easily one of the worst killers in the game.
Its SO easy to punk the Shape. He is my fav to play if I'm tired or not feeling competitive because he is very simple. However, I play very unconcerned against Myers. He is SO cool and deserves either a few quality of life improvements or just make Tier 3 always infinite. It would make him stronger, more like his film self and I dont mind versing Infinite tier 3 Myers. Worthless against those who pay attention early on, absolute menace by the late game. Like THE movie.
Tier III
He's not awful but he definitely is not good.