So if survivors are suiciding or letting the entity kill them then killer mmr goes up right?🤑
It is the ultimate revenge you can take on a killer...raise that mmr vs tunnelers and campers.
I cant wait for the games where a killer wont try to kill anyone to have fun and the swf group just let's the entity kill them so the group lowers their mmr🤣
Comments
I just use meme add-ons all day and let everyone go. Good luck on high mmr, survivors
What if they dont leave?
Bleed them out.
Smack that door open
In theory? Maybe.
But I'd be surprised if even like... 20 people worldwide actually do so for that particular reason. And even that is being extremely generous.
I do it. I never escape as survivor.
19 left.
watch youtube
People that do this must be incredibly bored.
They will still die and the killer mmr goes up🤣
Even if you open the door you wont force the survivor out...you can down them pick them up and drop them by the exit but they still wont escape unless they crawl🙃
And than? I wait a month and get lots of BP