Sbmm criteria= tunneling is the most efficient strategy right?😊

And camping with bubba🤔

Comments

  • and for survivor, bring urban+key and do absolutely nothing

  • @lauraa said:

    and for survivor, bring urban+key and do absolutely nothing

    Scintillating gameplay🤣

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I mean we are playing around the escaping and killing since 2016, is nothing new really; even the motto of the game was about the same thing "Death is not an escape".

    People still play the game naturally, nothing has been changed.

    Well I try not to escape anymore and help the killer raise their mmr...I mean give them bps😇

  • tunnleing has always been one of the best strategies. the sooner you get a kill, then the harder it is for the other 3 to pull a W.

  • @lauraa said:

    and for survivor, bring urban+key and do absolutely nothing

    That works if you're happy with your current exact rating.

    It won't get you better teammates or easier games if you need either, though.