Is it ok if I loop the killer all game and then give them a pity kill?πŸ˜…

Comments

  • Anything goes, so long as you remember to humblebrag on the forums.

  • Out of pity? No they likely less experienced than you and that's nothing to be ashamed of just get out and let them practice more and more if u want to give them kill give them but out of pity? No because that might have contradictory effect

  • If you loop the killer the whole game i bet the last thing he wants from you is to be looked down upon. Just leave.

  • I don't like it when good survivors give me petty kills. Like do me a favor and just leave so I can get into my next match, and not give me any extra elo so my elo will drop to survivors that take the game less seriously.

  • I mean, do what you want to do, I don't think anyone really cares that much if you give them a pity kill or not.

    If anything though, it might be better to not give him a pity kill to have his mmr adjust better to his actual skill level, though that would require the mmr to work better than it does, I would argue.

  • @ad19970 said:

    I mean, do what you want to do, I don't think anyone really cares that much if you give them a pity kill or not.

    If anything though, it might be better to not give him a pity kill to have his mmr adjust better to his actual skill level, though that would require the mmr to work better than it does, I would argue.

    @Kurri said:

    I don't like it when good survivors give me petty kills. Like do me a favor and just leave so I can get into my next match, and not give me any extra elo so my elo will drop to survivors that take the game less seriously.

    It is ridiculous...I would get lower mmr and they would get higher mmr...good thing this forced sbmm was thought through πŸ€”

  • Depends. Do you think you would like a pity lay?

    I think it would feel emotionally unbalanced and defeating.

    also depends on if you care about how others feel. πŸ‘πŸ»

  • I say sure, but it seems from previous threads, if you do, make it look like they got you down on their own

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    Depends. Do you think you would like a pity lay?

    I think it would feel emotionally unbalanced and defeating.

    also depends on if you care about how others feel. πŸ‘πŸ»

    Depends...would you say no to a scarlett johansan or a Sophia Vergara or (insert your own female)?

    I figure they will be happy I gave them bpsπŸ˜‡

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2553535#Comment_2553535

    Depends...would you say no to a scarlett johansan or a Sophia Vergara or (insert your own female)?

    I figure they will be happy I gave them bpsπŸ˜‡

    I was going to comment in full naughty fashion but then I realized where we were.

    also, my wife monitors my #########. Hi gorgeous! πŸ‘‹

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2553554#Comment_2553554

    I was going to comment in full naughty fashion but then I realized where we were.

    also, my wife monitors my #########. Hi gorgeous! πŸ‘‹

    Yeah it is a hall pass situation 🀣

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2553489#Comment_2553489

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2553469#Comment_2553469

    It is ridiculous...I would get lower mmr and they would get higher mmr...good thing this forced sbmm was thought through πŸ€”

    It's hard to believe this sbmm is what we ended up with after they worked on it for like over a year or so. I don't quite get it, but it seems quite obvious to me that sbmm was never a serious priority to them. They definitely didn't succeed when it comes to this game's matchmaking in my opinion.

    Though luckily I personally can't say my matches have gotten worse since the new sbmm. I am actually enjoying this game alot again since recently. My killer matches if anything have gotten more challenging on average, but I don't really mind that currently, and it made me believe that their new skill based matchmaking was actually an improvement over the old one.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2553529#Comment_2553529

    It's hard to believe this sbmm is what we ended up with after they worked on it for like over a year or so. I don't quite get it, but it seems quite obvious to me that sbmm was never a serious priority to them. They definitely didn't succeed when it comes to this game's matchmaking in my opinion.

    Though luckily I personally can't say my matches have gotten worse since the new sbmm. I am actually enjoying this game alot again since recently. My killer matches if anything have gotten more challenging on average, but I don't really mind that currently, and it made me believe that their new skill based matchmaking was actually an improvement over the old one.

    It's good you are enjoying itπŸ˜‡

    They really did need to add a modifier for game length to sbmm though.