Weird things you do in DbD?

I'll start. I use Iron Will nearly every game but I only use rank 2 (75%) on my male characters because I like hearing their injured noises but don't want them to be TOO loud. (minus Steve, he's kind of annoying) I also like crawling into the corner and bleeding out when the Killer slugs me for the 4k since they only get 50 points for the bleedout! A little devious, but I enjoy it.

What weird things do you do/enjoy in DbD? Or am I the only one? ๐Ÿ˜›

Comments

  • Never chase an Ash because let's be real, he'd ######### most killers up.

  • @Shenlong1904 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2554963#Comment_2554963

    Yo that might just have been me. Was it a match in badham?

    No, it was Haddonfield ๐Ÿ˜”

  • @Harold_Shipman said:

    Never chase an Ash because let's be real, he'd ######### most killers up.

    Are you kidding? Every Ash I get in my games, Killer or Survivor, is always horrible! They are usually the first to die and they do the most nonsensical things... ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Sometimes I give the last survivor hatch

  • @Hippie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2556198#Comment_2556198

    Are you kidding? Every Ash I get in my games, Killer or Survivor, is always horrible! They are usually the first to die and they do the most nonsensical things... ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I meant Ash as the character, not the person playing him. I'm sure there are plenty of terrible Ash players out there; I'd never know though, because I'm not gonna mess with them incase I get the boomstick to the face.

  • I like to make survivors think I am running BBQ and Chili by hooking a survivor and then doing a 360.

  • I like to make killers think I am sabotaging a hook by crouching next to a hook even though I don't have a toolkit.

  • I like to pretend I have sprint burst by walking everywhere.

  • I don't do it but for some reason, when playing killer, my camera just randomly shoots off to the left quicky. Doesn't happen often, probably once per match. It happened last game as I was carrying a survivor, they must have thought I was being a plankas as the hook was directly on my right ๐Ÿ˜…

  • I like to pretend to facecamp as the spirit. Hook a survivor, stand there for a few seconds and then move very very slighty so they know you are still there. Then, immediately use my full phase.

    Unfortunately I won't be able to use this method after the "Spirit Pretending Nerf".

  • @RenRen said:

    I like yelling when hillbilly yells during the chainsaw sprint.

    That sounds like fun. I do the Pinhead voiceline, but yours is better.

  • I like to use fake pallet with brutal,blood favor,fire up and enduring on Freddy. I tend to run the same build on doctor with the game offering for both killers.

  • I mainly solo these days, most of the people I use to play with aren't playing as much recently. But Playing Red vs Blue in SWF. Rules change depending on the mood, sometimes it's point based, sometimes it's last man alive the team wins.

    Two dress in Red; Two in Blue; Everyone that can changes their names to "Red vs Blue". Then let the sandbagging begin. Some killers catch on; some don't. The ones that do catch on usually get a laugh out of it as it is usually one of the easier games they have that night.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Here's another weird thing I do

    I only put charms on hooks that I think the killer I'm playing would have

    E.g

    Trapper has the bear trap, macmillan sign

    Wraith has his bell and the autohaven wrecker tag

    And probably my favourite - On myers I just have the blighted pumpkin and nothing else.

    I thought I was the only one. I use whatever charms look like it belong to the killer so it will be easier to recognize them.

  • I like making a noise notification for the killer and then hide to watch him seek me

  • When i play as Jane i like to run into a closet near the end of a chase and pretend i have head on to see if the killer takes the bait. Sometimes it works and the killer waits a good 20-30 seconds before grabbing me out the closet

1 2 โ€บ