Cannot find a match at all?
I waited 20 minutes as nemesis... no match found. My steam client is fully updated. What's going on?
I waited 20 minutes as nemesis... no match found. My steam client is fully updated. What's going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes it acts weird. I once had an absurd queue for Huntress and just needed to swap killers. Her mmr should not be far off my rotation of killers. If you get an unreasonable queue, I would just reset.
oh no, that's normal since mmr.
Before, I would find a match after 1-2 mins, even with MMR. I just woke up today and have 20min queues just to get into a game.
The game is dying pretty quickly the last weeks, thanks to the SBMM coupled with the total unbalance of the game.
We went from 85k players to 50k in 2 weeks. Many killers have stopped to play as my queue times have increased a lot when i play survivor in soloQ.
while some fluctuation after a new chapters hype is common, there has been a drop to 15k players (on steam) at points. even at peak times Qs are a mess now...
Yes but it has been a long, long time that the peak players number hasn't be so small.
yep. guess people are severely losing fate.
botched MMR, unfun matches due to camping, tunneling etc, broken maps (uncleansable totems for example). people are pissed