I don't think we have anything to worry about :)
I been looking into this all night and it seems like a lot of others have also, as I have seen on twitter lmao. It is looking like a scam that Behavior knows nothing about. As I have said in my last post they obviously have to confirm it because I don't know nothin lol but I am confident as hell that we are all good!
Comments
people are gullible.
Not really sure 100% what's going on exactly but I do know that bhvr hasn't confirmed whether or not it's legit and made by them. Seems like some people have been jumping to conclusions VERY quickly on this.
Basically to make it quick there’s a rumor that BHVR is locking Butterball legendary skin and pinheads voice behind a NFT currency so you have to buy it separately to get it. People hate it cause NFT is hurting the environment
Yeah basically exactly what I thought. It's a rumor. If it's true then I agree it's disgusting but a rumor is all it is rn. I'm waiting to form any strong opinions lol
You are no fun. Gossip away. I can lend you my spare pitchfork, if that helps get you in the mood?
I think there is just a lot of things we want in this game, and it gets so frustrating, we take it out on anything lol in the end it is just because we love the game though. I could never see the devs doing this though. Balance and such aside they are very good people.
The reason people think it's legitimate or has the chance to be is bevause they name drop BHVR, and say they're using their assets and their game.
If this is fake, then welcome to legal hell and I hope we see one massive lawsuit becuase that is ✨theft✨ and violates copyright laws.
Also the Discord server has Doug Bradley's wife in also saying it's real.
If this is real, well.
you think steam provides a refund in this case even if a game has been played for more than 2 hours?
I doubt it, honestly.
i know i'm still gonna ask. And I'd say if enough people ask, they might