Quit being so vague about it, BHVR!
I am getting sick and tired of people here posting conspiracy theories and nonfactual videos on YouTube spreading lies and made up stories about things that aren't real or true.
Why can't you tell us exactly why Pinhead voice lines are removed? Why are you so secretive about it without telling us? What kind of mafia practices are you dealing with here???
Also, why are you telling us everything about Stranger Things DLC being removed but you can't tell us the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the voice lines of Pinhead?
Quit being vague, start spitting out the truth.
Comments
I'm guessing the Stranger Things contract ended positively and the Hellraiser one did not
Stranger Things didn't end positively. Netflix forcibly cut the contract. BHVR wants it to continue.
From what I can tell, BHVR can't get the license if they didn't agree to this #########.
Stranger Things did end positively.
It wasn't renewed because Netflix wants to make a AAA Stranger Things game.
Fair. But I wouldn't call that positively myself.
It wasn't negative tho.