What is this Survey question trying to say?

2021-10-09 (1).png

I was just answering the recent survey and I came across this question which appears to have a major set of typos. I don't really understand what the question is asking but I want to answer the survey as honestly as possible. Does anyone know what the question is meant to say?

Comments

  • I think they are basically asking do you think Survive with Friends helps people with dealing with the killer.

  • Which poll? Can i participate?

  • @Axx said:

    I think they are basically asking do you think Survive with Friends helps people with dealing with the killer.

    Wouldn't that always be a yes? Either way, thanks for the response.

  • I'm wondering what a random environmental event is?

  • @shalo said:

    I'm wondering what a random environmental event is?

    Probably loop example i know this can happen but i have seen some map spawning with only TL. If you play huntress you dont really care but if you play bubba you are kinda #########

  • @shalo said:

    I'm wondering what a random environmental event is?

    I think it means whether the power involves luck such Trapper traps, Pig reverse beartraps, Pinhead's chain spawn logic.

    Who knows with these devs. Its like trying decipher Morse code.

  • Typo. "Is" should be "it."

    "If Survivors were using Survive With Friends, it would not help them against this Killer"

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551722#Comment_2551722

    Wouldn't that always be a yes? Either way, thanks for the response.

    Yeah for sure. Especially so against Pinhead imo. I played with some decent players in a SWF on coms a few days he came out, and we always had someone getting the box. I would say 4 out of 5 Pinheads we faced never got their passive power because we were prioritized the box well. A lot of the time he would get a hit and begin chasing someone as we would grab the box and he would have to choose getting a down, or getting pressure from Chain Hunt.