Possible Huntress Iri Rework Idea

Shockingly, it's not for the Iridescent Head; I think that one's mostly fine.

I'm more interested in the Soldier's Puttee. While I think the effect is a nice one to have in the game - more for shaving off downtime whenever you need to reload than for being helpful in chase - I think it's really more suited to being a brown unique instead of her second iridescent. So, with that in mind, I would like to submit a possible rework for consideration and discussion here:

"Whenever you gain the Undetectable status effect, your lullaby radius becomes map-wide."

Likely this would need some (probably mediocre) method of gaining Undetectable alongside it, but I think it'd most shine when paired with other methods of attaining that status effect; her Wooden Fox addon, or something like Tinkerer, or maybe even Beast Of Prey if you're a mad person. However you get there, I think it'd be fun to give Huntress a way of genuinely utilising Undetectable by obfuscating where exactly she is on the map and how close she is!

What do you guys think?

Comments

  • I think no one really cares about her lullaby and sit on gens until they see her.

  • @Mr_K said:

    I think no one really cares about her lullaby and sit on gens until they see her.

    I care, mostly because I am bad and need extra time to prepare.