What a phenomenal gaming experience

1st gen goes off, weird. I have tinkerer? 2nd gen goes off, wait a minute 3 survivors are around me, 3rd 4th 5th gen pops in 2 seconds, ok cheater, see the guy speedhacking, they all escape after I down them multiple times because of insta heal states, they blind me for 30 seconds off one flash, etc. God I love having the highest soft cap mmr its so much fun!!!! (5th game in a row with diff people)

Comments

  • I'm amused that this post is coming from someone who said "MMR back when?", but also I feel for that. The test prior to this iteration worked pretty well, it sucks that they made it this simplistic.

  • @ElusivePukka said:

    I'm amused that this post is coming from someone who said "MMR back when?", but also I feel for that. The test prior to this iteration worked pretty well, it sucks that they made it this simplistic.

    I ######### love MMR don't get me wrong, but I didn't realize how big the cheating problem actually is LMAO

  • With how simplistic MMR is, the cheating memelords are being rewarded more than anyone else - it gets weird at the top.

  • I wish the titles to these threads were more literal. I am always excited to read something, more, well phenomenal about a game.

    And it's always some clickbait .

  • @Clevite said:

    I wish the titles to these threads were more literal. I am always excited to read something, more, well phenomenal about a game.

    And it's always some clickbait .

    I chuckled when I thought about this title not gonna lie.

  • @BradQuackson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551125#Comment_2551125

    I chuckled when I thought about this title not gonna lie.

    I understand. I am sure I have done it myself.