um
why is the most recent steam update from 1970
1970 is the default start date for computers iirc.
Probably just a minor bug, nothing to worry about. It might've gotten confused and defaulted to the start of what it possibly could think of.
@DelsKibara said:1970 is the default start date for computers iirc.Probably just a minor bug, nothing to worry about. It might've gotten confused and defaulted to the start of what it possibly could think of.
@DelsKibara said:
it hasnt bricked my pc so im assuming everything is fine.
i hope.
@GoodBoyKaru said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2550987#Comment_2550987it hasnt bricked my pc so im assuming everything is fine.i hope.
@GoodBoyKaru said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2550987#Comment_2550987
Most likely a connection error with the internal Valve servers when fetching the timestamp.
I've been having issues with connecting to Steam myself.
But I'm no computer expert, just basing it off of my experiences.
I think it's to do with the update that rolled out last night, then got reverted.
No idea why it would have that as a base date though...
@GoodBoyKaru heres some dogs if you need some
What's wrong? That's today.
@[Deleted User] said:What's wrong? That's today.
@[Deleted User] said:
Yea, I don't know the fuss
Dead By Daylight: The "choose your own adventure" text-based survival horror:
THE KILLER IS BEHIND YOU? WHAT TO DO?
-> vault
YOU CHOOSE VAULT. GAIN 3M. KILLER FOLLOWS THROUGH VAULT AND STILL CHASING
-> turn left
TO YOUR LEFT IS BEARTRAP! YOU HAVE BECOME CAUGHT! WHAT IS YOUR MESSAGE?
-> ggez baby killer
DO NOT UNDERSTAND INPUT COMMAND.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1970 is the default start date for computers iirc.
Probably just a minor bug, nothing to worry about. It might've gotten confused and defaulted to the start of what it possibly could think of.
it hasnt bricked my pc so im assuming everything is fine.
i hope.
Most likely a connection error with the internal Valve servers when fetching the timestamp.
I've been having issues with connecting to Steam myself.
But I'm no computer expert, just basing it off of my experiences.
I think it's to do with the update that rolled out last night, then got reverted.
No idea why it would have that as a base date though...
@GoodBoyKaru heres some dogs if you need some
What's wrong? That's today.
Yea, I don't know the fuss
Dead By Daylight: The "choose your own adventure" text-based survival horror:
THE KILLER IS BEHIND YOU? WHAT TO DO?
-> vault
YOU CHOOSE VAULT. GAIN 3M. KILLER FOLLOWS THROUGH VAULT AND STILL CHASING
-> turn left
TO YOUR LEFT IS BEARTRAP! YOU HAVE BECOME CAUGHT! WHAT IS YOUR MESSAGE?
-> ggez baby killer
DO NOT UNDERSTAND INPUT COMMAND.