Easiest question ever

Screenshot 2021-10-07 12.49.14 PM.png

Body is 1 character too short.

Comments

  • My survey was completely different. I guess my opinion about this awful map doesnt matter.

  • @TicTac said:

    My survey was completely different. I guess my opinion about this awful map doesnt matter.

    no, it gives you different questions on how you answered previous one, although it is kinda fnny considering nobody likes rpd

  • @Demogorgeouse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2550971#Comment_2550971

    no, it gives you different questions on how you answered previous one, although it is kinda fnny considering nobody likes rpd

    Yh but i still would like to answer questions like this. Imo maps are on of the biggest problems with this game, but apparently my answers indicate that its not an important topic for me and gives me different questions.

    I mean its obvious if i dont get a pc question, when i answer that im playing on console, but its not really transparent for me, why i didnt get this question.

    Well, it is what it is.

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2550973#Comment_2550973

    Yh but i still would like to answer questions like this. Imo maps are on of the biggest problems with this game, but apparently my answers indicate that its not an important topic for me and gives me different questions.

    I mean its obvious if i dont get a pc question, when i answer that im playing on console, but its not really transparent for me, why i didnt get this question.

    Well, it is what it is.

    im console tho

  • @TicTac said:

    My survey was completely different. I guess my opinion about this awful map doesnt matter.

    There were two versions of the survey. One asked about killers/RPD map and the other asked about discord/guilds/Linked cosmetics.

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2550971#Comment_2550971

    There were two versions of the survey. One asked about killers/RPD map and the other asked about discord/guilds/Linked cosmetics.

    Except both of mine asked about near enough the same thing and I still haven't given my opinion on RPD or any killer outside of Pinhead.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2551358#Comment_2551358

    Except both of mine asked about near enough the same thing and I still haven't given my opinion on RPD or any killer outside of Pinhead.

    They really need to just put all the questions on one survey. I answered the questions that were the same between the surveys the exact same and got one with the killers/RPD and the other with guild/discord/cosmetics. There's no reason to not let everyone that actually takes time to fill out the survey be able to answer all the questions - especially when ones are directly related to gameplay and the others are not.

    The question about what ruins your game experience also had different options for answers. On one of mine performance issues was an option and the other it had cheaters but both listed support responses. They're going to get more saying support responses and way less saying cheaters/performance just because of what options were available depending on the survey you had.

  • Think the question is a bit leading.