Survivor character specific builds: Elodie
So I was thinking about survivors builds. Specifically builds with perks that fit the specific survivor back story, and personality and I think its a really fun to think about.
I know otzdarva made a video on this but I want to make something similar and see what others think. The survivor I'm going to focus on today is Elodie since I am and Elodie main. After reading her backstory I feel her specific perk build should be....
Power Struggle: because she can protect herself and escape her pursuers when she is caught
Fixated: because she is focused on her goals of finding her parents
Resilience: she is persistent even in dire situations
Red Herring/ Diversion/ Deception: either one of these perks are good as they represent her clever and cunning personality to evade her pursuers.
If you have any changes what perk do you think fits her better? Also what what survivor do you main and what perks relates best to their characters?
Comments
can't use fixated anymore, it's becoming "self-aware"
I absolutely hate the new name so I'm pretending it doesn't exist
i dont blame you
Most of the new names are pretty bad, IMO
Claustrophobia's okay, though. That's pretty much the only one.
Calm Spirit.
Ok so I'm not the only one who came up with builds based on each survivors lore and personality, good!
I just started doing it too. I think its fun and i plan on doing adam next