The saw dude
The dude from saw is still missing. I want to have it. What do you think?
The dude from saw is still missing. I want to have it. What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who are you talking about specifically, John Kramer, Adam, Gordon?
I have honestly no idea which guy you're talking about.
Hoffman? Detective Sing?
Just the figure... Oh i just read that there is allready a saw character in dbd...
That one with the mask
Ok so it can be one of 10 people you're talking about
Are you referring to Billy the Puppet?
If you don't know, he's not an actual person.
I would love to see William from Spiral as legendary skin for piggo.
We have „The Pig“, a very good pick for a Saw killer, as the character was actually into directly killing. Jigsaw himself gave his victims at least some kind of a twisted Chance and he would be too fragile. That puppet (white face with the red markings on cheeks) is only a puppet and is part of the Pigs power in DbD, as he sits on the jigsaw boxes and even makes the iconic laugh.