I'm sorry but no. I'm going to have to disagree. I'm a survivor main and even I know they are broken. In the state they are now it could still see some use. I know I will use them
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it's tempting to laugh no offence
Seriously...? Really? The changes are good.
"should have kept them the way they was"
you mean, that the possibility of survivors being able to heal faster than a basic attack cooldown was fair?
Thank you Meg_Survivor
I still think they are too good, but now I'm willing to give them a chance.
Do it haha, I was a bit
I'm sorry but no. I'm going to have to disagree. I'm a survivor main and even I know they are broken. In the state they are now it could still see some use. I know I will use them
Not ok
Ok
Ok
o k
Op editing their post makes this even funnier