FOR HONOR MUST HAVE
If this game had skins of FOR HONOR characters, which would you be the most interested in? I can only put 9 and Other so I'll try to be fair to the goat's.
If this game had skins of FOR HONOR characters, which would you be the most interested in? I can only put 9 and Other so I'll try to be fair to the goat's.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love a Highlander or Jormungandr.
I love Conquerer, but I dont see any person that could ever use that skin in comparison to a Shugoki skin for The Oni.
Yeah, the shields would be difficult to work in.
I'd love to see Nobushi added, one of my fav characters from For Honor. :)