Add something to slow the generator down or add a passive fire up
Rework fire up to do something else and make fire up passive to killer to the max of 40%faster of doing every action or add fuel and tools or something scattered around the map to complete generators and make skillcheck more rapid and harder halfway through the generator. I'm done with this game I constantly get 3 minutes matches with ruin getting destroyed in 20 second and I literally wait in lobby more than I play its stupid! Surviors already can 1v1 the killers which is stupid for assymetrical game but all it takes is just 1-3 chases and and all gens are done.
Comments
You know healing got nerfed right? To slow the game down? you need to hit some survivors dude
I would love to see a buff to Thanatophobia and pop goes the weasel to have some viable alternatives to Hex: Ruin. Buffing those two perks just a bit would be nice, this way Hex:Ruin might not be used as often anymore. Not a fan of that perk anyways.
Some kind of rework to Dying Light would also be nice, to gain some way to slow down the game without having to tunnel someone, which is just awful for the obsession.
That wasn't significant enough to affect much.
Healing doesn't affect generator repair speed the healing nerf did nothing generators still get completed extremely fast and games end 90% of them time under 4 minutes.
Yeah but think about it, if buffing thanatophobia to a viable state would make Dying Light totally useless, than that only means that Dying Light is also underpowered. Bad perks shouldn't just be left alone because they would make other perks useless if buffed, cause that just means the other perks are underpowered as well. I really want to see Thanatohpobia being useful alongside Hex Ruin so I don't always have to use ruin, and like I said just rework Dying Light. I find a perk that actually encourages tunneling absolutely awful, no idea why it even exitst.
They just need to increase the values of Thanatophobia a bit in order to make it more viable. Like for Tier 3 Thanatohpobia I would suggest 10%/14%/17%/20% as values for the number of survivors injured. 20% would be the same effect that Sloppy Butcher has on healing, but since injuring 4 survivors is very rare and hard, I think it would be balanced.
Ooo, passive Fire Up.
I agree on one thing. Hex: Ruin needs to STOP spawning next to survivors. I can't stand playing a 3 perk game.
Other than that, Pop Goes the Weasel and a buff to Thanatophobia would be great<3
I am curios, at what rank are you playing?
I play survivor at rank 5 and killer at rank 4 at the moment, and none of my matches are that short.
Once again they should just rework Dying Light. I mean are you fine with that perk? Personally I find that perk awful, I mean it encourages tunneling, I don't get why any perk would do that. I just think that perk could be reworked to a different perk that slows down the game. Would certainly be nice if you ask me. Maybe something similar to Save the best for Last. Every hit against a survivor gives you a token, up to 6, and every token reduces the repairing speed of all survivors by 4%. If you hit the obsession, the perk loses one token.
However, I feel like the values I suggested would already be quite good. I mean it could make self care take forever when used with sloppy butcher. That' why I wouldn't over buff it. A different solution would be to have seperate values for healing and repairing. So Tier 3 Thanatophobia could have 10%/12%/14%/16% reduced healing speed for every injured survivor, and 15%/18%/22%/26% decreased repairing speed for every injured survivor.
I just want it to be viable so I don't have to run Hex: Ruin all the time.
I'm at rank 1 my favourite killer is trapper and hillbilly and yes most matches have either 2 or 4 swf and everyone uses decisive strike and all the overpowerd seconds chance perks . Trapper become completely useless from survive with friends because somehow sticking fingers in a trap to disarm is easy. Then I use hillbilly but the frames drops to like 5 frames when I use the chainsaw. Getting to rank 1 so easy is a curse for me I'm quitting this game until they finally do something about lobby the balancing and changing how chases work because running in circles is ######### #########.
You know that most of the killers are addon depedent and lose their stuff every game, even if they win?
And if you really need things to get done, try viagra!
Thantaphobia has a low percentage ruin gets destroyed in seconds unnerving presence does nothing tinkerer is basically only usable on Billy whispers is ok surveillance is trash overcharge is easy to hit. So 1 perk which is a tracking perk is the only perk that is good on your list and it's a tracking perk...
They could buff it by allowing sacrificed survivors to trigger the perk. As it is, it's served the survivors more than it has me when I've used it, because I end up keeping them alive just to trigger the higher levels of thanaphotophobibaiba. Which then eventually leads to them all healing and working together again.
You already know that killers earn way more bloodpints than survivors so they can get those items right back.
Yes, did you read the comment I was refering to?
Nope it's a fact 15 percent a doesn't do ######### unless someone has OCD and likes to see a white bar instead of a red bar thantaphobia needs a buff to have at least a 30% penalty to everything which will also force a buff to dying light which is a good thing because dying light almost never gets activated until there 3 or less generators left.and even if it does with a toolbox you can still repair faster with a -25% penalty
I never said that generator should take longer that would be boring having some secondary objective to do them and making skillcheck harder would be more intense and fun.