how do i get little jail bars around my icon

it looks cool how do you unlock them?

Comments

  • it looks cool how do you unlock them?

    Break forum rules and you'll find yourself behind bars soon enough.
  • @Peasant said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    it looks cool how do you unlock them?

    Break forum rules and you'll find yourself behind bars soon enough.

    check your profile comments real quick

  • Enjoy your future stay in the slammer!

  • @fcc2014 said:
    Enjoy your future stay in the slammer!

    hey i saw your vids your really good do you ever want to teach me how to get better at the chase? i find my skills lacking

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    Enjoy your future stay in the slammer!

    hey i saw your vids your really good do you ever want to teach me how to get better at the chase? i find my skills lacking

    Thanks friend request me on PS4 and we can play together. I am taking a break after the event for a bit.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    Enjoy your future stay in the slammer!

    hey i saw your vids your really good do you ever want to teach me how to get better at the chase? i find my skills lacking

    Thanks friend request me on PS4 and we can play together. I am taking a break after the event for a bit.

    cool will you be on around 3:00 ish i really need to be better in a chase skills are lacking

  • With the kind of threads you make, you'll surely get there in no time. I wish you goodluck on your journey. 
  • fcc2014 said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    Enjoy your future stay in the slammer!

    hey i saw your vids your really good do you ever want to teach me how to get better at the chase? i find my skills lacking

    Thanks friend request me on PS4 and we can play together. I am taking a break after the event for a bit.

    What's your ps4 I could use the same practice
  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    Enjoy your future stay in the slammer!

    hey i saw your vids your really good do you ever want to teach me how to get better at the chase? i find my skills lacking

    Thanks friend request me on PS4 and we can play together. I am taking a break after the event for a bit.

    cool will you be on around 3:00 ish i really need to be better in a chase skills are lacking

    I'm usually on at night during the week after 8pm est for a few hours. @redsopine1 we became friends but i never see you on at the same time as me or i'm in a party. I'm on more on the weekends friday nights 8pm to 2am or saturday from 6pm to 2am and sundays early from 4-5pm till 10-11pm

  • Damn lol I once had 3 days up till 6am or 10am gaming how did we not meet lol
  • Wait are you red rank purple rank green rank or below green?
  • My killer is at 3 and i believe i'm 2 for survivor at the moment. Both will get to 1 before hiatus. I have petals to play 20 on myers and i think another dozen on David.