Search bar for perks?
Honestly sometimes it gets hard finding perks and I think a search bar or some other way of going through all the perks would be nice
Honestly sometimes it gets hard finding perks and I think a search bar or some other way of going through all the perks would be nice
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is all they've said about it
That was over a year ago lol
I'm begging so hard for this lmao
Yeah I can read, I'm telling you that's all they've said about it.
I've told my SWF friends we need a search bar. Because once you have all the perks it's hard to find the ones you wanna use.
It would be nice if they add this
Promises only bind those who believe in them...