New Cosmetics for Originals
I see a lot of characters, killers and survivors, getting new cosmetics. Even The Executioner is getting a new cosmetic. Yet, I'm so confused why not enough attention is being paid to the original survivors. Bill still has no variety of cosmetics. Can someone please explain why?
I just think it's strange.
Comments
Licensing and Popularity.
Meg just got an outfit though, and Dwight/Jake were featured in this tome. Claudette wasn't even that long, actually did she just get one too? I do not remember, but she had the dog one regardless. I think she might have gotten a dress, though.
The issue with Bill is that he is licensed, they mistreat all of those cats. It took THIS long to get the iconic Leatherface skin.
Being fair, Meg, Claudette and Nea often get preference above all other Survivors, but nevertheless, I wouldn't say Dwight or Jake have any shortage of cosmetics... unlike Adam and Jeff to mention some. If anything, I think Jake has pretty bad cosmetics generally, but that's another issue.
Bill isn't an original survivor. That's why.
I didn't know that. Where is Bill from??
Left4Dead.
Dwight, Meg, Claudette and Jake got cosmetic pieces from some of the L4D characters as well.
Left 4 Dead franchise
Left 4 Dead