Nurse/Spirit/Nurse and again Spirit starting to get annoyed.

literally the less and less i want to play this game, 0 variety. you can stand a nurse or 2 same with spirit per day but if thats the only thing you get you start to get really annoyed with this game, and stop playing. it doesnt matter if u lose or win, is still the same.


hopefully something can be done like LOL banning certain killers or something so at least you can get variety i wouldnt mind waiting 10 minutes for a decent game instead of going against 2 spirits in a row or 3. really.

Comments

  • Well, only 2 killers are viable for a reason.

  • That's what happens when you make all the other 22 killers rely on survivors' mistakes. I wish I could play more Huntress (my fav killer) but I don't want to stack slowdowns just so I can have a chance, so I stay around messing up with Nurse. Maybe I'll try playing Blight soon so I can run the basic ######### build.

  • they definitely can actually improve the experience at least so you dont get the same killer twice in a row or so, still wouldnt help if we just swtich between those 2, so the experience should be improved even more.

  • @hiken said:

    literally the less and less i want to play this game, 0 variety. you can stand a nurse or 2 same with spirit per day but if thats the only thing you get you start to get really annoyed with this game, and stop playing. it doesnt matter if u lose or win, is still the same.

    hopefully something can be done like LOL banning certain killers or something so at least you can get variety i wouldnt mind waiting 10 minutes for a decent game instead of going against 2 spirits in a row or 3. really.

    No, if they ever did input a ban type of draft system i guess? There would have to be equal amount of of teams both sides, there's 4 more survivors than there are killers

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/285852/nurse-spirit-nurse-and-again-spirit-starting-to-get-annoyed

    Or maybe balance the game so that more than 1-2 killers are viable. Nevermind, they're actually nerfing killers who weren't good in the first place.

    You know like Death Slinger, they really want nobody playing him

  • Because someone wants to win.

    It's that simple and exists in all games.

    If you are a loser, just pick the OP thing.

1 2 ›