I worry that we can be one and the same sometimes!
PHD Flopper was my favourite thing for the longest time!
My first username I made on xbox I made based around PHD flopper as I used to use the perk constantly, in BO2 I would constantly use the wunderfizz just so I could get PhD on Origins. Safe to say that the perk is my obsession when it comes to cod games
My first username I made on xbox I made based around PHD flopper as I used to use the perk constantly, in BO2 I would constantly use the wunderfizz just so I could get PhD on Origins. Safe to say that the perk is my obsession when it comes to cod games
It used to be mandatory for me when I played, cos I had a habit of blowing myself up with things.
yepp it was the ray gun that used to do it to me, especially as I used to shoot it at the floor a lot, handy when you just want to make a few crawlers to get things done on a round
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
MY PHD
DON'T EVEN CARE THAT ITS SLIDER ITS TIER 5 UPGRADE MAKES IT BOTH FLOPPER AND SLIDER
PHD MY BELOVED
I worry that we can be one and the same sometimes!
PHD Flopper was my favourite thing for the longest time!
My first username I made on xbox I made based around PHD flopper as I used to use the perk constantly, in BO2 I would constantly use the wunderfizz just so I could get PhD on Origins. Safe to say that the perk is my obsession when it comes to cod games
It used to be mandatory for me when I played, cos I had a habit of blowing myself up with things.
I wasn't the one to blow myself up often but I have a habit of raygunning myself down
yepp it was the ray gun that used to do it to me, especially as I used to shoot it at the floor a lot, handy when you just want to make a few crawlers to get things done on a round
I had a dream about this post what the #########