What is your favorite and least favorite thing in DbD?

Whether it's the community, gameplay, perks, or playstyles, we all have things we love and/or hate about DbD. What's yours?

Comments

  • My favorite thing is the wide variety of Killers and playstyles, especially with the 4v1 mechanic so when I lose I never lose due to braindead teammates. My least favorite thing is the cesspool of a community this and most games have.

  • Favourite thing: The amount of content

    Least favourite thing: Map design

  • Huge amount of content.


    The playerbase and community. There are some nice people but generally it's absurdly, unnecessarily toxic. By that i mean how people treat other people verbally in this game.

  • My favorite thing is all of the different Survivors and Killers in the game, especially certain male Survivors and Pyramid Head.

    My least favorite thing is probably my average teammates' skill levels on my Survivor games.

  • I like Blood Pact with my favorite survivor, i like to survive until the very end and unlike other people, i like to repair the gens.


    I dislike short chases because it's fun more than hiding.

    Dislike one hit down and no terror radius.

    What i hate the most in this game is Nurse and Bubba.

  • Favorite: How much variety that's possible to see in DBD

    Worst: How much variety you actually see other players use in DBD

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲▼

    Basically, all survivors and killers run the same thing most of the time. It's usually a high tier killer with gen defense with gen rushing teammates with second chance perks, but there are so many other perks and builds that can be viable but aren't being used because Second Chance perks are just more easy to use.

  • My favorite thing is all the licensed killers. I get to play my favorite video game character from Call of Duty and Mortal Kombat.


    My least favorite thing is that they aren't more killers from my favorite childhood movies like Friday the 13th and Alien.

  • My favorite thing is all the different characters, perks, addons make the game amazing to me.

    My least favorite thing is the community same as many other people, so you can probably already guess why that is.


  • My favorite thing is Leon

    My least favorite thing is Nemesis and every other RE thing that isn't Leon and his RE4 skin. RE X DBD just ######### sucks giant turd balls.

  • Favorite thing: playing with friends

    Least favorite: a killer who hits you on hook until you die and then says awful stuff in the end game chat


    Makes me stop playing for a while and go back to ffxiv

  • Favorite | Having a close match with lots of opportunities to either win or lose during a game.

    Dislike | When survivors wait 2 mins or more to leave and when killers repeatedly hit me on hook repeatedly <It is okay if they do it once to not hear scream>

  • Favorite thing: Trickster (obviously) and just how fun the gameplay is

    Least favorite thing: Probably the small portion of the community that is super toxic. With other games, usually they'll insult you according to gameplay and rarely does it ever get "personal". I've noticed with DBD that if someone is going to be toxic, it's a lot more common that it's going to be personal to purposely try and inflict some sort of hurt emotion more. Not only will they insult your gameplay, but they'll be homophobic, racist, sexist, or insult your looks, personality, likes, etc.

  • Best: Drift King Billy.

    Worst: Everything else.

  • My personal favorite aspect of the game is just it's overall vibe, characters, gameplay aspects, visual design, sound, music, lore, and especially licenses.

    Least: Even though the gameplay is unique in concept, the way it's overall presented seems very unbalanced, especially at higher level.

    Conclusion: I may have some ups and some downs with this game, but if I wasn't a fan of DBD, then I wouldn't be sitting here discussing this game with ya now would I.

    Edit: I also really dislike the end game chat feature as well due to reasons.